Laurel Valley Academy of Dance, Inc.
Premier PreSchool & PreDance Program
2014 - 2015
- All dancers must wear a black leotard and pink or tan dance tights.
- Leotards may NOT have tutus or skirts of any kind attached to them.
- Please DO NOT purchase tutus and/or skirts to wear over leotards.
- Dancers will NOT be permitted to wear them.
- Black patent leather tap shoes are required for the tap portion of the class. Styles: Capezio 625 or SoDanca
- Ties for the tap shoes MUST be replaced with black elastic sewn into place for the first class. This elastic must be snug enough to hold the shoe firmly on the dancer’s foot.
- Pink leather ballet shoes are required for the ballet portion of the class. Style: Capezio 2035c in Ballet Pink “Love”
- ‘Slippers’ are NOT approved footwear for dance classes.
- All dancers MUST have hair pulled up and out of their faces for dance classes. No matter how short the hair is, it can still be pulled up.
- NO jewelry is permitted in the dance class. NO exceptions.
- Please have your child use the restroom at HOME before bringing them to dance class.
- Observers to PreSchool/PreDance classes are a DISTRACTION. Please do not ask.
- Children waiting for siblings to finish dance class should be CLOSELY supervised in the waiting area. Please do not allow them to roam into other rooms or unoccupied dance studios. Please do not allow them to play with or touch our mailbox system.
** If you have any questions regarding these rules or any of our other policies please do not hesitate to ask Miss Angela