Laurel Valley Academy of Dance, Inc.
Premier PreSchool & PreDance Program
2023 - 2024
- All dancers must wear a plain black leotard & pink or tan dance tights.
- Leotards may NOT have tutus or skirts of any kind attached to them.
- Please DO NOT purchase tutus and/or skirts to wear over leotards. Dancers will NOT be permitted to wear them.
- Black patent leather tap shoes are required for the tap portion of the class. Styles: Capezio 625 or 356
- Pink leather ballet shoes are required for the ballet portion of the class. Style: Bloch S0246G in Pink
- ‘Slippers’ are NOT approved footwear for dance classes. All dance shoes worn for class must be the above approved brand/style/color.
- All dancers MUST have hair pulled up and out of the face for dance classes. No matter how short the hair is, it can still be pulled up.
- NO jewelry is permitted in the dance class. NO exceptions.
- We always allow dancers to use the restroom when they ask. To keep the class focused please have your child use the restroom at HOME before bringing them to dance class. This helps with the ‘potty parade’.
- Observers to PreSchool/PreDance classes are a DISTRACTION. Please do not ask.
- We can permit only ONE parent in the lobby per PreSchool or PreDance dancer during their class time. No siblings. No extra visitors. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we do our part to keep the lobby less crowded.
** If you have any questions regarding these rules or any of our other policies please do not hesitate to ask Miss Angela